Call for Education Session Proposals for GBTA Conference 2021 - Toronto
May 9-12, 2021 | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Submission Portal Opens: October 19, 2020
Submission Portal Closes: December 1, 2020
Planning Starts NOW!
GBTA is seeking industry professionals to contribute new ideas, solutions, and innovations for current issues and challenges that confront the Canadian travel industry. Our highest-rated presenters have challenged conventional wisdom and have been willing to share real “lessons learned.”
GBTA Conference 2021 - Toronto attendees include corporate travel managers, travel buyers, consultants and industry suppliers from the airline, hotel, car, card, agency, and travel technology communities. Please note the audience also consists of travel buyers and suppliers new to the travel industry (0-3 years), mid-career managers/directors (4-10 years) and seasoned, strategic industry professionals (11+ years).
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND CONSIDERATIONS
- Proposals must be submitted via the online Attendee Interactive platform.
- Sessions will be scheduled between May 9-12, 2021 Please do not submit a proposal unless you will be able to appear on any of the days.
- Sessions MUST be industry neutral and may NOT be sales pitches for products or services. Content perceived as commercial, which includes examples of client tools are NOT acceptable.
- GBTA requests permission to rebroadcast speaker image, printed materials, and/or voice and video recording(s) in connection with the 2021 GBTA Canada Conference and on-demand gallery. Speakers maintain presentation content copyrights.
- Presenters MUST use the approved GBTA template when submitting their final PPT.
- All accepted presentations must adhere to the established GBTA Canada Conference deadlines.
- Presenting at a session will earn you 3 GTP® Recertification credits.
- All presenters must register for GBTA Conference 2021 - Toronto. Registration instructions and discounted fees will be communicated to accepted presenters.
- Accepted speakers, co-speakers, presenters, moderators, panelists are responsible for ALL related expenses including; travel, lodging and meals etc. GBTA Canada is NOT responsible for any speaker expenses.
- GBTA Canada will NOT pay any speaker fees for any presenters, nor will GBTA Canada promote any particular company for providing a session or presenter.
- GBTA Canada reserves the right to edit presentation titles, descriptions, length and content.
- The lead speaker, moderator or session designer is responsible for communicating all GBTA Canada event information with co-speakers or panelists. This includes session time, expectations, AV requirements, room locations, arrival times, deadlines etc.
You can view the entire list of submission guidelines here.
The deadline to submit a proposal is December 1, 2020
*Please note that you will be prompted to login to an already existing profile OR create a new profile
Forgot your username or password or having difficulty creating a new profile? Please contact AI-Support@communitybrands.com